TVD' Sara Canning graces the cover of Avenue Canada, article › 28/04/2010

« Older   Newer »
heartvsbrain-
CAT_IMG Posted on 28/4/2010, 23:21

₪ TVD' Sara Canning graces the cover of Avenue Canada

Vampire vixen Sara Canning -- star of mega-hit CW TV series The Vampire Diaries and upcoming film Black Field -- graces the May cover of Avenue Canada, on stands next week.

As a child, Canning had a steadfast curiosity of the paranormal. Now, as one of the stars of the award-winning CW series, she gets to experience it on a daily basis. In a revealing interview, Canning opens up about her fascination with the undead, a sensationalized tabloid story that quickly taught her the perils of fame and why her star is about to rise even more.

On her childhood fascination with the undead:

I would creep into the living room and hide behind the couch to watch [The X-Files], I would scare myself. I had a really overactive imagination."

On learning about tabloid sensationalism through untrue rumors about a cast photo shoot gone awry atop an Atlanta bridge last fall (charges were ultimately dropped):

My friends and family all automatically called me, laughing, because they know I’m the last person in the world who would do something like that."

On the secret to her success:

When I moved away from home … there was no thought in my head of maybe this is going to work out. I was always really adamant about making this happen.”

source: imnotobsessed

heartbeats*
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/4/2010, 14:16

che bella che è *Q*

heartvsbrain-
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/4/2010, 17:14

a me mi inquieta quella cover ò.ò
i suoi occhi hanno un che di strano... XD

• Mary ~
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/4/2010, 17:49

Ha gli occhi un po' spiritati xD

heartvsbrain-
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/4/2010, 19:06

CITAZIONE (• Mary ~ @ 29/4/2010, 18:49)
Ha gli occhi un po' spiritati xD

vero? xDD
allora non sono l'unica ad averlo notato! ahah

heartbeats*
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/4/2010, 20:26

ma non è vero povera XD

lovesucks´
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/4/2010, 20:37

non ha un occhio più grande dell'altro?
mi pare leggermente sguercia ma bellissima *-*

heartvsbrain-
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/4/2010, 21:47

ha uno sguardo strano ù.ù

awblondie.
CAT_IMG Posted on 30/4/2010, 10:16

bella, anche se sì; ha gli occhi un po' spiritati >.< XD

lovesucks´
CAT_IMG Posted on 2/5/2010, 10:30

povera xD abbiamo capito che è spiratata, ma non è che forse nell'occhio sinistro ha sotto la matita nera e nell'altro no? O.o

heartvsbrain-
CAT_IMG Posted on 2/5/2010, 10:32

CITAZIONE (lovesucks´ @ 2/5/2010, 11:30)
povera xD abbiamo capito che è spiratata, ma non è che forse nell'occhio sinistro ha sotto la matita nera e nell'altro no? O.o

mary hai ragione ò.ò sembra che sulla palpebra inferiore dell'occhio sinistro non ci sia neanche un filo di matita nera e nell'altra sì :O
no è il contrario XD ma avete capito XD

lovesucks´
CAT_IMG Posted on 4/5/2010, 18:33

CITAZIONE (heartvsbrain- @ 2/5/2010, 11:32)
CITAZIONE (lovesucks´ @ 2/5/2010, 11:30)

mary hai ragione ò.ò sembra che sulla palpebra inferiore dell'occhio sinistro non ci sia neanche un filo di matita nera e nell'altra sì :O
no è il contrario XD ma avete capito XD

ecco °-°
a me no che sia l'ombra dei capelli, ma è impossibile o_ò

11 replies since 28/4/2010, 23:21   72 views